Thursday, April 20, 2006

Training, Apr. 18 -- Ben Hur

I got back on the trainer after taking several days off. I knew that I would not have time to ride over the Easter weekend. I actually might have been able to ride on Easter Sunday, but I was tired, and had a muscle in my left calf that was bothering me. I decided it was better to take the day off.

So, I rode on the trainer, and watched the first part of the movie Ben Hur. I have never seen the movie before. I started to watch it once before, but got interrupted and never finished it. I made it through the scene of the galley battle. The next day, I discussed that I was watching it for the first time. My friend couldn't believe that I had never seen it. He is several years older than me, so it is closer to his generation. I hadn't even been born when the movie first came out. In fairness, I think it came out shortly before he was born as well.

So any way, I rode for an hour, and then spent a little time lubing the bike chain on my road bike. I rode:

1:00:01
131 avg. HR
148 max. HR.

a good recovery ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home