Thursday, March 30, 2006

Riding, Mar. 25 -- Silver Springs Shores

I was back on the bike this past weekend. I just haven't had time to post any information about the ride. This will be brief. It is late, I am out of town, and need to get to sleep. I just want to get caught up.

I rode in the afternoon and headed from my house out to the baseline greenway and then through Silver Springs Shores. I rode a pretty good pace, but wasn't trying to go too hard. I must have had a tailwind on the way out because I averaged over 17 mph, without trying too hard. However, I then had to fight a headwind on the way back, and it slowed me down considerably. Overall, it was a good ride. Out where I turned around to ride home, there is a rifle range. It makes you paranoid to be on the bike and hearing gunshots, particularly in rural Marion County.

Here are the stats:
Computer
1:35:30
25.00 miles
15.7 Avg.
28.4 Max.

HRM
1:38:18
155 Avg. HR
206 Max. HR

Here is the map from the GPS:


And this is the elevation chart:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home