Sunday, February 05, 2006

Training Recap: Jan. 29 - Feb. 4

I was not able to train over the last couple of days. We had too much going on. The first half of next week will be busy too. I may need to do a light week. It will be good on my legs anyway. After the first dose of strenght training and then a marathon ride on Thursday night, a lighter week will be good for me.

I spent a total of 4 hours and 10 minutes on the trainer last week. I had hoped to hit 4:30 or even 5 hours, but that will have to come later. Sometimes life interferes with my goals, but that is okay. I have higher priorities than riding the bike.

I will post goals for next week in a couple of days. I won't be riding tonight. I need to schedule a time to ride next. Maybe Monday or Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home