Thursday, February 02, 2006

Training Feb 2

Rode tonight. The goal was 1:30 to 2:00.

Total time riden was 2:45. Not all in one block though.

Breakdown:
0:35:00 Had to stop to change the entertainment. The original show I had on was too boring. I put on Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers. It was much better for the remainder of the ride.

1:00:00 Had to stop to refresh my drink, have a snack, and have a short rest. I also put in some laundry. I also set up to burn some sermon CDs for Christ Community Church. I burned the CDs while I rode. I setup the laptop on a table next to the trainer and switched out CDs from the bike.

0:30:00 Time to change the laundry into the dryer. I also printed the labels for the CDs and affixed them.

0:40:00 Time to end, during the midst of the battle for Helms Deep.

I am tired. It is time to shower and go to bed. Once the battle is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home