Monday, January 23, 2006

Training Jan. 22

Last night, my goal was to ride for 2 hours on the trainer. My wife and I were watching the season premiere of 24 on video tape (we are way behind on the show this year) and I wanted to ride for the whole show.

I managed to ride for 1:45 before I had to get off. I did ride for the whole show with only one bathroom break, I even rode for a while after the show, but couldn't hold out the last fifteen minutes.

Even though I didn't hit the goal, I did ride longer than my one ride last week of 1:30 on the trainer.

So far, all my rides are on the trainer this year. By the time the kiddos are down for the night, it is too late to ride outside. I need to be helpful around the house, so that pushes my training rides into nighttime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home