Saturday, July 08, 2006

Riding, July 4, 2006 - Gainesville to Ocala

Well, I reversed the route on my typical ride from Ocala to Gainesville. We had spent the night before with my mother-in-law and were going home. I had intended to get up early and ride, but I was too tired. When I did get up, around 8, it was almost time for the Tour de France to start on TV. I decided to watch the coverage.

I finally decided to ride home, so that I got some riding in. I didn't leave until about 2:45 in the afternoon. I would suffer with the heat. I drank lots of fluids, but still felt dehydrated when I got finished, several hours later.

49.91 mi.
3:30:25
14.2 mph avg.
29.8 mph max.

HRM Stats:
4:13:48
150 avg. hr
179 max. hr

It was a long, hot, hard ride. But, I felt stronger than I had before BRAG. And, it was good to be on the bike again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home