Thursday, May 25, 2006

Riding, May 18, 2006- Thursday Night

It has been a week since I last rode--at the Thursday night group ride. I stayed with the B group early on, actually the B+ group. After we turned a corner and started riding, we realized that three of us had dropped the rest of the B group. After the next turn one of the other two decided to fall back to the B group. I and the other guy kept going. On the second hill, we were caught by a third guy, who set the pace the rest of the way to the high school.

At the school, I realized that my computer had reset. The mount had come loose on the ride, and I had been fiddling with it so I could monitor my speed. I must have accidentally reset it. So, I reset it again to track the speed going back.

The pace going back to the start was slower. It was probably a better pace.

The stats coming back were:
15.45 mi
0:58:51
15.6 mph avg.
24.3 mph max.

Total stats (approx)
30 mi.
1:48:00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home